- 5 days of labs left
- incl. 1 full weekend
- 8 days till exam
- 22 machines done
- 2/3 network secrets unlocked
Interesting stuff I found during this week:
- BackTrack Linux Wiki: Pentesting VOIP
- How to use BITS for downloading on command line
- Online disassembler for checking your payloads (found previously, forgot to link)
- I learnt that you can open Control Panel parts from cmd line
With that out of the way, time to hack!
Next post - as said in the video - will probably be around the last lab day to update on what was the final score from 30d labs. And then the next one for D-Day in some form or another.