Path to OSCP - Part 19, Back in the labs!
July 5, 2016
Oh boy, it feels good to be back.
I got back home last night (22 hrs ago) and I got my renewed lab access 12 hours later.
So far I have spent my time on:
- What is this 'en map' you speak of
- Dear lord, so many machines!
- Okay, I can do this. Let's start by rechecking all previously owned machines
- WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU CAN'T INSTALL PARALLELS TOOLS!
- And what do YOU mean you can't find CPU0 DEVICE NODE?!
- Oh sweet! First root! (and second, and third and fourth)
To be honest, it is quite intimidating coming back after my own failure and seeing people who've started after me be already OSCP certified.
Of course, there are also many folks who've told me they also failed their first or second exam whilst I was away. Thanks for those messages, they eased this comeback :)
Without further ado, here's the latest vlog entry.